Zanata is a web-based translation platform for
translators, content creators and
developers to manage localisation projects.
I want to...
- All you need is a web browser
- Translate from any computer with an Internet connection
- No command line
- No source conflicts
- Translation memory shows history of similar translations to
- See updates from other translators in seconds
- Localise your software interface and messages
- Enable communities to translate your files
- Accept translations without opening your source repository
Currently supported: GNU Gettext-based
PO files, Java Properties, XLIFF, Qt Linguist, Mozilla DTD,